eye shadow questions?

i'm looking for some cute new ways to do my eye shadow..lately i haven't been wearing any because it's too much of a hassel with my dd to try and do..but i would like some cute new ways or tips/pics of how to subtly use colors, bright or dull (i've always only used brown or grey.

any tips/pics and advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use colored eyeshadow, depend on what clothes I'm wearing. I use a white eyeshadow as foundation then wet the tip of the applicator of the colored eyeshadow and use it just like eyeliner on the upper lid! So you have the color but it's not too much!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 5:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'd go to Nordstrom or Macy's and have the makeup person do your eyes and then just learn from the pro.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I would head to MAC. They are the experts on eyes. They will show you how to apply the products and get you started with everything you need.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm a little bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to new makeup trends. I had a bad experience with blue shadow in Middle School. hahaha
    I like to dust a bronzer over my entire lid then highlight the inside corners and brow bone with a white or cream color. That will help your eyes look less tired.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• YouTube has some really awesome make-up tutorials. There is a lady I subscribe to on there. If you want shoot me a PM and I will go dig up her name.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2009