Freaking out---TMI 7 weeks pregnant

I went to the bathroom about 15 minutes ago and when I wiped there was the tiniest spot of brown tinged mucous on the tp. The spot was smaller than a pencil eraser---like way way way smaller and I wiped and wiped again and there was nothing else. This is my 4th pregnancy and my 4th baby I hope, I have never had any spotting, bleeding or brown tinged mucous during pregnancy so I don't know what to think. I am completely freaked out over here and feel like I am seconds from crying or puking. Does anybody have an thoughts for me.

KatieRaugh

Asked by KatieRaugh at 5:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It normal. i had it with all four of my pregnancies periodically.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 5:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I've had it through both my pregnancies...dont stress its normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• if it was just theone spot, dont worry. that would happen to me sometimes after sex. it freaked me o the first time, but i asked my doc and they said it was normal.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you're really concerned, and previous posts were not reassuring enough, call your obgyn, dear. He or she will tell you whether it's something they're concerned about or not. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I had brown stuff all through my pregnancy. Wore pantyliners the whole pregnancy.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 6:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Oh... I so know what you are going through.

I'd call your doc just to get some peace of mind, if nothing else. Of course there isn't a lot they can do, but a quick ultrasound would certainly be reassuring. Generally, bleeding or spotting is okay/ normal, as long as not accompanied by cramping - though I had BOTH with my third pregnancy and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby girl.

Hope everything is okay, I'll be thinking about you!
    Meggan

Answer by Meggan at 9:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2009