Where/are you an R.Kelly fan? (Chris Brown haters PLEASE respond!)

After R.KElly did what he did , were u still a fan? What about chris brown?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• I never really cared for either. I do have a guilty pleasure for the trapped in the closet thing R. Kelly does. I think I only ever heard one Chris Brown song and I didn't like it, not really my style of music. I can't really say if I would not purchase something that supported an artist that was convicted of doing something horrible. Wasn't James Brown in jail for spousal abuse? I have a couple James Brown cds or Michael Jackson (even though he was never convicted) was a supposed child molester but I love his music. It is difficult to change your taste based on a person's actions.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If R. Kelly puts out a decent song I'll listen to it, personally I'm not that into him. Chris Brown I still like a lot of his music and I think with counseling he could totally turn his image around. See, I'm able to separate the artist and the music he creates.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Axle Rose was/is a well-known racist, but I love Guns N' Roses.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I know who R. Kelly is and the circumstances with him. But I'm just curious who the heck chris brown is. LOL I'm guessing he's an r&b or rap artist????
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• r&b artist who was dating rihanna and beat her up -- ppl are stopping liking him bc of what he did , and im seeing ppl i kno still like r.kelly even tho he did wat he did too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't really like R. Kelly, I like a couple of songs but I'm not a huge fan or anything.
    As for Chris Brown, I also liked a couple of his songs and still do. I don't hate him for what he did, I don't know why but I don't. I don't love him but I don't hate him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• The way i see it is ;; for the people who hates these people now bc of what they did , needs to research EVERY famous person , im sure they all have something in their past similar to this
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2009