Love NUTELLA,anyone else addicted to this RICH AND CREAMY hazelnut butter with cocoa and skim milk?

I just had a hot dog bun with a spread of this to die for nut butter.It's so rich and creamy,it reminds you of skippy peanut butter but tastes like sweet chocolate.I like to make a sandwich of skippy and nutella and it tastes like one of those chocolate peanutbutter eggs,during easter,really melts in your mouth,really dreamy!I saw a cermercial of it and tried my store brands,it was cheaper.At first my daughter didn't like it,then I put skippy on it[I say skippy,what I mean is a creamy p/b]and she loved it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Nutella is freaking awesome. Damn it. Now I want some!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 6:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm german so of course I know Nutella! What's for the americans the peanut butter is for the germans Nutella!
    But I don't like it... I love chocolate but not on bread!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• my oldest developed a liking for it when we lived overseas.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It's lower in fat than p/b but it's super filling and I crave it more than rich chocolates, ice cream or cakes,some of my other favorite indulgences.I've heard you can add milk to it to make hot chocolate or add it to chocolate pudding and wisk it together makes a treat,they added phillo dough crisped in the oven with butter ,then add crushed hazelnuts and whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.For me I like to just dip my spoon into the small jar and eat it plain.It's so rich and creamy,it's like eating the richest creamiest cheesecake, just a example doesn't taste like cheese cake but that's all I can think of to describe the texture and the way it melts in my mouth.Also I've been pooping alot so maybe it helps with constipation,I guess eating the whole jar in a week will do that to you, not sure if it causes that but maybe because I normally don't poop that much,but then as I ate this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Nutella is so good spread between two layers of yellow cake. Everyone will love it1
    stephanie.adler

Answer by stephanie.adler at 10:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Bagel and Nutella is my favorite way to start the day.
    MommyToBe1023

Answer by MommyToBe1023 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2009