I know you ladies are not doctors but: Tell me what you think.

PCOS, on metformin for almost 2 months, sore breast, frequent urination, HORRIBLE mood swings (I just threw my phone cause my doctor didnt answer) nausia, very little vomiting but vomiting, advanced sense of smell, more snezzing and runny nose then normal, more discharge then normal, SMELLY discharge, higher sex drive, but lower drive to be touched by my husband (really weird for me), tired, cramping like AF cramps but seem to be in deeper then usual, no bleeding, no spotting, clothes getting tight but not gaining weight, DD more clingy then usual, EVERY baby I come acrossed prefers me more then there own mother when I am near them (weird), ALL BPN!!! Got a blood test on Tuesday and its Monday and still no results. Called doctor and lab hasnt sent results in yet. WTF?!? What do you ladies think? Sorry for the TMIs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• oh yes mami, you're preggos! I have a 2 year old, and 5 months pregnant with a boy, and she has been clingy as ever since I got pregnant....and the smells, nausea, everything...how long has it been since LMP? because the first at home test I took was negative, next month found out I was indeed by the doctor.
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Lol ok I feel dumb but what is LMP?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• LMP is last menstrual period.
    Anyways you sound it to me! However, it could be your mind playing tricks on you. So don't think you are pregnant until you get the confirmation!
    Baby dust to you!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 6:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• BPN?? >_>
    I've seen BFN, but what does BPN stand for? Same thing?

You sound pregnant to me... some of them are kind of unfamiliar, lol. Like the babies preferring you, and the discharge.. and the sneezing! :D I got the excessive discharge around... 12 weeks? This one is a little different, starting at 8 so I'm not saying it's not a pregnancy symptom for you. :] However, the smelly discharge is worrisome - you shouldn't have that. Pregnant or not. i would definitely follow up with the doc on it.
    I had PCOS and I wasn't on metformin - so I never had a period, and got pregnant. :] Twice!

Good luck! I hope you are!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009