I know you ladies are not doctors but: Tell me what you think.

PCOS, on metformin for almost 2 months, sore breast, frequent urination, HORRIBLE mood swings (I just threw my phone cause my doctor didnt answer) nausia, very little vomiting but vomiting, advanced sense of smell, more snezzing and runny nose then normal, more discharge then normal, SMELLY discharge, higher sex drive, but lower drive to be touched by my husband (really weird for me), tired, cramping like AF cramps but seem to be in deeper then usual, no bleeding, no spotting, clothes getting tight but not gaining weight, DD more clingy then usual, EVERY baby I come acrossed prefers me more then there own mother when I am near them (weird), ALL BPN!!! Got a blood test on Tuesday and its Monday and still no results. Called doctor and lab hasnt sent results in yet. WTF?!? What do you ladies think? Sorry for the TMIs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• I think you are under alot of stress for having all those problems.I have alot of problems and it stresses me out.I think you should keep a daily journal of your mood,your discharges,cramps,sore breasts and anything else you have that bothers you.Are you under alot of stress anyways.Hows your nutrition and diet,getting enough sleep, rest and relaxation and that includes having fun and laughing.I'm a sensitive person and I'm sensitive to smells,noises and how other people think of me.I say take a deep breath,relax, go for a walk,somewhere calming in nature if you can, buy something special for yourself like some aromatherapy shower gel or spray.I tend to get all shook up easily but telling myself,I don't have to figure this out all today, I have tomorrow,helps me to stress relief.I would also keep trying to contact your doctor for the best assurance everythings o.k.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009