Fell on hard times and had to apply for FS

Does anyone know what time the money post to your EBT card?

I am receiving mine tomorrow and I was wondering do they post at midnight, or is it later in the morning?

Posting Anon, because too many ladies here are nasty to people who need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It may be different in every state. Don't feel bad. When we decided to stop sending our 8 month old to daycare and me be a SAHM because I was working just to send him....we qualified for WIC. Not FS though. And I think of it this way, I have been paying into Social Security since 14. Since finishing college always had a full time AND a part time job....you are just getting what you are entitled to. Don't be ashamed. I have had to go to food banksa couple times, sucks first time, but you have to eat. Things will get better, they eventually did for us by far!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I live in KY, and I know that about a year ago, they posted at midnight. But then one day I was doing my midnight shopping, and I didn't get my food stamps until 7 am. Your best bet would be to just wait until the morning to shop. I was so embarrassed, I had to put up a full cart of groceries.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• At midnight. But call the number on the back of your card to make sure. You can also check your balance that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Honey, don't feel bad, only a simple person would try to knock a person down,when,they are already down. I hope things look up for you in the near future. I don't know much about the fs card, the above posts gave you some good answers.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I just applied for them last week. Every body needs help sometime. People that are nasty about it have no respect for others. but anon :58 has the right idea.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009