What am i doing wrong?

I have a group that could be great if only i could get the people in it too actually particpate. I dont know what i am doing wrong. I made it very easy to sign up and theres lots of chances to participate so what else do i need to do. I only ask that everyone does one out of 10 possible projects ina two month period and vote for each monthly project. Most of these can be done in an hour or up to a weekend. SO what else do i need to do to get them to participate more and yes i have asked the group what else they would like to see and no one answered.
Any Ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am really lost!!

elananme

Asked by elananme at 6:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. I've created and deleted 3 groups because I can never get them running, lol. People will join, say hello, and disappear into Oblivion!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I found out,people like groups,but,don't like to work in the groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009