is it collic or was i just spoiled with my first?

my second baby seems way more needy than the first was, and sometimes he just gets to crying and it seems like nothing will soothe him, unless i just walk around with him (which is hard to do cuz i have a toddler and a very tiny house so theres not really anywhere to walk to lol). it seems like he starts crying/fussing about every 15minuits. any ideas?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 6:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You would know if it was colic. He would be crying non stop including at nite. I would however check to see if he has gas.
    Are you nursing or is he on formula?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• sounds like he just needs mommas comfort and love! every baby is different.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• How old is he? Is he crying HARD for about 2-3 hours straight, at least 3 nights a week? Then it is colic. Google "The Happiest Baby on the Block" - it teaches the 5 s's, a soothing technique that may work for your little one!
    Does he cry after he eats? It could be reflux - my son cried after eating and was diagnosed with GERD. Good luck mom!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009