What do you think of this?

"Man of God" preaching for Obama's death, The sermon was titled Why I hate Barack Obama

One of the parishioners who attended Sunday night services at the Faithful Word Baptist Church was Christopher Broughton.

"I actually moved to the area because this church was preaching the message I believe in," said Broughton.

The Secret service is involved. in the link there is video of the sermon

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-pastor-reiterates-wish-for-President-Obamas/MX2Vzd4unEi9n8PschT50w.cspx

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 6:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• okay, that's just sick. Everyone on these boards that recognizes my name will tell you I am so NOT an admirer or Obama, but preaching for someone to die is just NOT RIGHT.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• craziness. Don't like the man's politics. Sincerely hope he gets VOTED out the next election. Do not wish for those children to be fatherless!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Ok, it was on ABC. The station that won't run an ad that is against health care because they don't run partisan material but they are showing this. Yeah, I don't think so. I wouldn't put any "faith" in anything ABC says. They are using the Fairness Doctrine as a weapon and then showing only one sided, slanted stories. No thank you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

They have video of his sermon and interviewed him where he admits everything???? What don't you believe?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• They also had the picture of the man with the rifle on his shoulder. He was a black man at a town hall meeting to demonstrate for 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. How is this so different from Rev. Wright hating ALL white people? Just be careful and logical.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Whatever. The world is full of nuts left and right and in the middle.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

I know that, mixing religion and politics and violence is very DANGEROUS! I think our history has been very clear on that

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Nice, man of God, my Aunt Fanny.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 7:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

Holy shit, we agree.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 7:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkkZ7PnPI7s

Thats disgusting! A man of God?

Thanks sweet for info.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009