Does anyone know of any good work at home jobs?

Not home business. Not something you have to pay for. And not a scam!. I've tried everything.

mommy2be121609

Asked by mommy2be121609 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work at home for CEO MOMS. see my website for more info!
    www.internetceomoms.com/nycia
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

There is a startup fee, but it's not a scam. If you're interested, let me know. I'm here to help with any questions!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• m-avi

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2009