What is the dumbmest/stupidest commercial you have ever seen?

The one I think is so stupid is the one that has that fruit roll up looking candy where two men come from both sides slowly come at a boy they are laying on their sides with one of their feet fixing to place their feet on the boy's side of his face. At the same time the two men are saying...aaaaaayyyyyy until they both get to the boy's face and then the friend of the boy says I want some and as he is walking to the other room these two men following him too to do the same thing...It is sooo dumb.
All this just to advertise candy for kids....It's called Fruit by the Foot flavored kickers. Please I hope you've seen this if not then you don't know what I am talking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Head On! Apply directly to forehead!
    Head On! Apply directly to forehead!
    Head On! Apply directly to forehead!

OMG that used to drive me nuts!! It's a couple years old now, but I wanted to punch my TV every time that came on! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• there is a brand new commercial for mens hair coloring where a single dad has 2 little girls who badly want him to find a girlfriend.... it's annoying, cheesy, and weird.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• There use to be a local commercial for a car dealership. The guy went out, with a corded phone, said the phone number 500 times, and then said you could drive away for just "1 hun'erd dollars down", spun around and said "wooooooo!" Not exactly Emmy material.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• That McDonald's commercial where the little girl is DEMANDING McDonald's fries from her mom. Not asking, but obnoxioiusly whining and demanding, then her Mom smiles at her and gives her some. That girl does NOT need fries, she needs dicipline. I HATE that commercial.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 7:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I love the commercial with the 2 girls with their dad,sorry. We get this IKEA commercial, the lady run to her car and tell her DH ,START UP THE CAR !!, she supposedly think the sales are so good,the saleslady made a mistake on the register.(I always wonder,if, she thought the store made a mistake,wasn't she suppose to go back and ask )

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The stupid Multi Grain Cheerios commercial where the husband says "Are you trying to lose weight?" and the wife says "Why, do I need to lose weight?" And he says "No, but the box says . . .. " And she says "What else does the box say" he says "Shut up Steve"

I HATE that commercial . . the color is all weird and the camera angles are all over the place . . . uugghhh SO annoying.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• There is a local dealership here whose big wig does the commercials himself.
    He's got to be the biggest dork Ive ever seen in my entire life!!!!!

The latest one that makes me roll my eyes is him running down(in a wavy line)the middle of a busy intersection by his "newest store" and as he runs in a wavy line others gather behind him so it becomes a bunny hop type procession to the new store "over the hill".

Annoying!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• OMG!!! I hate that yogurt commercial where the girl grabs a container and sucks it empty, then puts her fingers to her lips and looks around. GRR I just want to slap her. Informal poll I've been doing, every woman I know either hates it or doesn't care, and every guy loves it or doesn't care.
    Mommy2AAA

Answer by Mommy2AAA at 7:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The one where the kid tells his mom to look at their dog while he walks through the white carpet. I think it is a Stanlely Steemer commercial. Gross. I just get so turned off by that....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Those Progressive commercials, with that brunette chick with the bright red lipstick. Do those commercials have any sort of point??
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009