What is your favorite political book?

Please share your favorite political book(s).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ann Coulter, How to talk to a liberal, if you must.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Primary Colors. Wow, that will blow your mind the amount of bs that is spewed to be elected President.

I can't remember the name of the other one, but I read it in college, and it was on conspiracy theories and how our government causes suspicion in order to distract the average American in order to push through laws that we would otherwise be against. My Republican Prof had us read it, and OMG, it was amazing.

urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 7:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Creature From Jekyll Island
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "The Revolution: A Manifesto" by Ron Paul.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "Enough is Enough",and "Liberalism kills kids",both by Dr. Rick Scarborough, the founder and head of Vision America.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "Liberalism kills kids", Why are my children still alive? Why were more Iraqi kids alive whil we had Clinton?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• All I know is that's the name of the book. My copy is personally signed by Dr. Scarborough. I bought both after hearing him speak. If you don't like the name of the book, you don't have to make an ugly comment. Just move on past it!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Not to mention, I see you have to cower behind a question mark. At least I have no problem with using my screenname,despite some not agreeing.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "All the Presidents's Men" by Woodward and Bernstein. Excellent.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

Iraqi kids are dying at the hands of the Obama administration too. So are Afghan kids, and Pakistani kids. What's your point?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009