Shooting stabbing pains up my vagina...?

Help! Every time I bend over, whether it's at the waist or by bending my knees, I get a shooting stabbing pain up my vagina. I'm 29 weeks along, any idea what this could be? Is it just weird cramping? Anyone else experience it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that when I was pregnant too! OUCH it hurts! Also i had a pain that felt like a bruise right in the front of my pubic bone. I told the doc and he said it was the bones seperating. It hurt to even use my leg muscles!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 7:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Is it like almost like a electric shock feeling? I been getting that randomly too, I am 36 weeks. I am going to ask my doctor about it tomorrow, even though I think it is just a weird pregnancy thing.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yeah that's what it feels like lilysmom, when you find out will you post another response to this question? I just got back from the dr. today, so unless it gets really bad I'd rather not head straight back in to his office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I used to tell myself that it was my son punching me! LMAO! but its normal cramping, unless you get really worried about it go to the doctor, take some tyenol lay down you'll be fine, GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I had the same thing, it was more uncomfortable then anything else. It goes away, I didn't do anything for it.
    shiningstar790

Answer by shiningstar790 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I have that now, I'm 35 weeks. It's when I bend over or sometimes when I'm just walking. Hurts like hell! I'm sure it's normal though, seems like a lot of women experience it. I've mentioned it to my doctor and he didn't say anything about it.
    javila

Answer by javila at 8:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009