Baby Boot Camp? Are any of the Portland, Or mommy's out there in the Baby Boot Camp exercise group?

If so I was just curious how you like it? And any suggestions you would like to give me about going and what to bring? I am scheduled to do a free trial class on sept. 9th at laurelhurst and I was just wondering what it was like, is it a good work out and fun? Just anything you can tell me about it would be great

seligboys

Asked by seligboys at 7:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yep! I've been in one - stopping for right now while I tentatively get the okay from my doc with this pregnancy. :]
    It's a blast and very fun. You meet a lot of moms ranging in all forms of athletic capability so you're not too put out or anything. :] And it is a good work out.
    I would bring .. just the basic knowledge stuff. Water, snacks, food for baby, some toys in case they get a little fussy, extra hair tie, sun screen for the sunny day, a long sleeved thin layer, stuff like that.
    Have fun!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009