Jesus Coming back/End of the world

I believe that Jesus will come back. But my question is Do you think we will see it our life time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I hope so...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Unfortunately, yes I do think we will see it in our lifetime. I think about how bad the world has gotten just from when I was little (21 years ago) and I really can't see it getting much worse. We are damn near rock bottom in my opinion. The only curse word they can't say on regular public television now is F*ck...there are people strapping bombs to little kids and sending them into buildings...countries are threatening with nucs...murders and rapes are a common everyday occurance...etc. Now honestly...how much worse can this world really get before Jesus has to come back? Not too much more. At least that's what I think.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm confused by this eagerness for the "end" to come....I realize it's because you believe it is when you will meet your maker; but isn't there joy in your living now?! Isn't there a purpose to living your life now, in happiness and joy? If you believe the world is so bad that your maker will be coming, are you doing anything to make the world a better place? Or sitting and praying that your maker will come already and save you?!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• As the Original Poster I'd like to add that I am not necessarily egar for the end. I am actually a bit hopefully it doesnt happen durning my life time. As I love my child, and my family I want to spend as much time with them as possible. ( on that note I am going to get off to do bedtime stuff, be back later)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It could be at anytime...
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 7:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes, I believe so!!!!
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Nope. Generations and generations waited on the edge of their seats for the "end" and it never came. Methinks it'll be the same this time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I honestly have no clue...I know I'm going to be with Jesus someday, just maybe not quite yet....
    I agree on wanting to see my children grow up and have children of their own...but, there's no changing it anyway...When Jesus Returns..it'll be God's will so it will be done.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• crime is no where near what it used to be. its just more publisized now. i mean really take heath ledger and micheal jackson for example. we knew of their deaths wthin minutes of it actually happening. we live in a world of no provacy. IMO its not as bed as it was 100-200 yrs ago. information is more available for us now. good or bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• There's one thing for sure....we will go to be with Jesus at the 'end' of our lifetime.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009