How can I style my wavy hair?? I don't want to use my flatiron no more, any tips???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Here's some things I like to do with my curly and wavy clients in the salon:
    Use a curl cream like Curls Rock by Bed Head or Matrix curl cream. They soften and separate curls and make them look soft and shiny without the crunchiness of mousse or gel or the wet look.
    I also LOVE a two dimensional color on curly or wavy hair! The two colors just wrap so beautifully around each other. Best is strong contrast like a dark brown with a light blonde highlite weaved in between.
    Also, if it's long pin it up. You have the advantage of not needing to curl and can get a really sexy pinned updo thingy in like ten minutes!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm in the same boat with you. I'm so tired of ironing my hair every day. I got this great product that I LOVE. It's called ISO Bouncy Cream. I just put a bit in my hands after I get out of the shower and run it through my hair. It doesn't take alot and it works beautifully. It tames the curls in my hair and keeps them soft and natural. Plus, it smells good. :)
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009