What's a fun way to let your husband find out that you're pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, me and my fiance went and got a test together and I forgot about it, it was a digital one so the result doesnt change if it sits for a while

well he goes into the bathroom and says out loud "YES" I was so confused because I didnt know what he was talking about and he got all excited and he loves that he knew before me...lol i think its kind of funny
    I would have loved to get his reaction on camera, he was so happy

You could do something similar like have the positive test just on the bathroom counter and let him find it on his own...LOL he'll of course be nosey and look and you can see his excitement, maybe even record it..
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If its your first I would write on a T-shirt, BUN IN THE OVEN, Wear it all day long! If its well any other # then write on it HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009