what is the easiest way to get prego without takin ne meds?

i have been tryin for about 7 months with my hubby and nothing is working and i dont wanna take ne kind of med.

kaylla

Asked by kaylla at 7:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok what i did was stop smoking, eat healthy, take prenatals. Have him wear boxers, do it every few days not every day. Stop worrying about it and just have fun. when yo do it be on the bottom on your back and put a pillow under your butt so the sperm stays in there and stay like that for a long time. Seriously that what the doc told me. I have four kids now! lol
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 7:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Go get a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. BEST investment I made in the process of getting pregnant...I was pregnant the VERY next cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I agree with stickyfingers. Some people have found that losing a little bit of weight helps too.
    I had a friend whose husband rode a bicycle often, and they had trouble conceiving until he stopped cycling. They had no trouble after that. His Dr. said that the seat must have been squishing the boys too much. I thought that was pretty weird, but it worked for them.
    brokenmelody

Answer by brokenmelody at 9:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• JUST HAVE SEX EVERY OTHER DAY AND TAKE PRENANTALS..AND MOST OF ALL DONT THINK ABOUT IT AS MUCH..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Start charting your BBT. Use an ovulation kit. Start Relaxing!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2009