obama

So what do you all think of Obama so far? Glad you voted for him if you did? If you follow him closely you will very quickly see that he is becoming more of a communist. And please dont turn this into a bashing session. But I would like all of you to take an interest in your country and read some of his plans. He is slowly but surely trying to take control over the American people. If you don't believe me visit Glenn Beck.com. He tells it like it is and doesnt let his personal views get in the way of telling you the facts.

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Didn't like him and still don't. Everything that was said by the right is coming true, and more.
    Makes for a perfect I told you so moment.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Glenn Beck is a proven liar. He is an entertainer, not a news source. Your question is hilarious though, thanks for the laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• you know i used to think neither side was better than the other. But as the old saying goes history repeats itself and i think if we as a nation arent careful he will be the next Hitler. Seriously, its real easy to trust someone when they are offering food and you're starving. DO NOT let Obama thake control of you!
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• ok so dig deep into what obama is proposing. Seriously do the research and find out what he is saying. You will soon realize he is a czar
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• hey glenn beck is okay, but have you ever seen 997wtn.com? you can listen live, they are alot better with more info
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

He is killing them in the ratings because he is telling what the msm wouldn't.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Ooh, youre new here arent you? Oh man.. just to warn you, you may get some rude comments. Good luck with this! :)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes, I am happy with my vote for more reasons than I can list. Personally, I wish the stimulus focused on small business and mid size business. I am furious that he is trying to force through an entire healthcare plan without giving me a clear checklist of what it does and doesn't do, and STILL won't address the Healthcare Lobby. I do like that he has a softer approach to Middle Eastern Countries that don't particularily like us. I am happy that we are reaching out to Russia, because let's face it we are both the two world powers, ahem..., happy about being in Afganistan, not sure how I feel about how he is pulling out of Iraq.
    I can go on and on about my likes and dislikes.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• GLENN BECK IS NOT A SOURCE I WOULD USE. BUT BEING FROM A COMMUNIST COUNTRY THE COMPARISON IS NOWHERE NEAR A MATCH. HAVEN'T REGRETTED MY VOTE, MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE WITH WHAT WE HAD TO CHOOSE FROM.

Answer by older at 8:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think his inexperience is showing.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009