Did you know that Stephen Colbert was a Sunday School Teacher?

as well as a practicing Roman Catholic?

Any other random "did ya knows?" that'd you would like to share?

(I decided to post this under P&CE because of his political comedy show he has, so dont start shooting fire balls, ladies!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He played a married closet homosexual teacher in a comedy series and he was hilarious in it (Strangers With Candy).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I adore Stephen Colbert...
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 8:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I adore Colbert too.. and I'm Republican.. lmao!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think he is funny. But, just that, funny. :) Oh, and cool! Another funny Catholic (but I would guess, that like me, it is just a technicality that he is Catholic, ha ha)

urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "He played a married closet homosexual teacher in a comedy series and he was hilarious in it (Strangers With Candy)."

OMG Thanks for the reminder!!! I sooo forgot about that. I used to watch that show a lot :)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes. I really like him. I loved his shows when he went to Iraq. Got his hair buzzed. He's cute. And smart!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i LOVE him. i use to just like his show until he started doing so many wonderful fundraisers for the troops. and then getting his head shaved...so awesome. there were several times i teared up while he was there...seeing ppl do things for our troops really moves me.

did you know he is the youngest of ELEVEN!

also, his dad & 2 or 3 older brothers died in a plane crash when he was younger. so sad.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Oh I love him too =) I used to hate him and Jon Stewart, but my fiance got me into their shows sometime last year.

Did you know that he only associated with military figures as a child? He only ate Cap'n Crunch cereal, and when he became an adult, he ate Admiral Crunch cereal ;D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2009