Would this make you mad?

We rent my mom's {how has pasted) house from my sister. She wanted to go though a real estate agent but they dumped her as a client after all the paper work was done because she was to hard to deal with {that is what the lady told me} So we made a lease up ourselvles. This past week she "had " to come over because a cieling fan was being replaced. She commented on how high the grass was and said it needed to be cut. I told her it has been raining a lot look at the neighbories. Even after it rained most of the day saturday my bf cut the grass sunday , most of my court was out cutting grass on sunday. What made me mad was when i dropped of my son at my aunts house to go to work she told me she talked to my sis and she said sh drove by my house at 11p.m to see if it had ben cut! She has always "checked" up on me , she HATES my bf, and is always business. And the grass wasn't even that high!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• thats why you dont do business with family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Really!!! business and family are like oil and water!!!

Would you be this upset if you were renting from just some agent? If so....then you are always going to be pissed at your landlord! lol If not, then think of her as only a landlord and cut all other ties unless that will bother her, then maybe tell her to lay off or that's how it will be!!
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 8:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2009