How can I work at home and earn a good living ?

mona400

Asked by mona400 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Check it out, and let me know if there are any questions I can help with. Maybe this is something that you'd like to do from home. This is what I do to stay home with my kids. I really do love it, and it's tons of fun.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

•  

m-avi

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I work at home with 2 little ones running around with me and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory and no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• a home business to me is the best way to go if you want to work from home. You get the freedom of being your own boss and working when you want to, plus great income.

I have my business with Ameriplan, my profile is packed with info about it.

There is no selling or cold calling and the pay scale is amazing. I made $425 in 6 days working VERY p/t around my daughters schedule.

Here is a really good overview call that you can listen to 616-712-1118.

Good Luck with your search!!! God Bless
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yeah right, good luck with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my.tupperware.com/amyroca I'm making great money making my own hours and having LOTS OF FUN!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• When looking for work from home you have a few options as you see here. With a home based JOB you will earn usually an hourly or perjob income and some of these I have seen pay as much as $10 or $12 an hour. BUT those are rare and you will only earn for the hours you put in as with any per hour job. In addition many of them will require you to be on their schedule and have a quiet kid free background as well. With a home business, you will have to put out some kind of investment and most likely earn very little your first month. However by your second and third month there is no reason you can't earn at the very least a few hundred a month and depending on the business a thousand or so per month by the end of the first year. Plus you work your own hours, although you will still have to work usually about 3-5 hours a day.

cont...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2009