I'm thinking about starting a business.. It would be a cafe type place where you can come with your child(ren) and eat with girlfriends but also be able to watch your kids play is different designated rooms (train room , dress up room etc) I am just trying to see if this would be of interest to anyone.. Just trying to get feedback.. Thanks for your time!

pamelam71

Asked by pamelam71 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• much better than mcdonalds play pens go for it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I think it would go over nicely. I have seen the little tea parlor places for hosting little girl parties and such. This sounds like something that would interest a wide range of customers.

Lots of luck to you!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Sounds like a good idea to me. It would be nice for mom's to be able to have a nice "grown up" lunch while not needing to find a sitter.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I would love to go to a place like that! I host a momies group and i would take them there too for play dates.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 9:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You should go patent that idea before someone steals it..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I agree with mumma28!

Sounds like a nice concept for a place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think that is a great idea. I would love to get together with my friends in a place where kids can interact with one another while giving the parents some space. Somewhere more sofisticated than MickeyD's. No more happy meals please!
    lindsayrose3

Answer by lindsayrose3 at 4:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2009