some women recommended the electric breast pump,but is there a specific brand?

lilmama2be113

Asked by lilmama2be113 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Medela Pump in Style is the gold standard.

Also good: Ameda Purely Yours and Lansinoh.

The First Years and Evenflos are cheap-...but have *very* poor track records.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you go to Medela's website there is info about what kind of pump you might need depending on your situation. If you aren't going to be working you may not need a pump at all.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I used the Medela Pump in Style, and I will be using it again with my next son as well.  I know that it is expensive, but it is WELL worth the cost.  But I agree with GailllAZ. Go to the website and look around and see what will work best for you. I will be going back to work, and so I need the best from my breast pump, but you may be able to settle for something cheaper if you are not going to use it as much. Good Luck Mama!

MomToAnArmyOf3

Answer by MomToAnArmyOf3 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009