what is going on?!?!

Today I woke up with a huge burst of energy..I cleaned my entire house, top to bottom and didnt stop at all for breaks..i just couldnt stop..ive been losing my mucus plug for a while but i lost alot of it today..after i finished cleaning the baby started going crazy and my lower back is KILLING me now, my stomach looks droopy at the bottom and the entire time she was moving (about 30 minutes) my cervix felt like it was being ripped open..my inner thighs hurt bad but my lower back hurts the worst..i feel like its breaking..i cant bend over because it hurts so bad..i feel quite a bit of pressure..
what is the sudden burst of energy from? Im usually a vegetable im so tired but i couldnt stop today..
whats all these pains and my stomach looking different??? im almost 36 weeks..
could i go into labor soon???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nesting, and yes you could go into labor at any time. will you? probably not.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Hope you don't go into labor. At 36 weeks your baby may need to go to the NICU. The baby's lungs may not be developed enough and the brain and lungs are much better at 38 weeks.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2009