30 weeks pregnant and sleepy all the time

I get short bursts of nesting symptoms but never enough to clean a whole room or get something productive done.

I'm exhausted- I just want to sleep. I don't know how to get any energy!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• by my 28th week or so I could hardly keep my eyes open at work and when I stopped working at 33 weeks (I work at a school and I was 33 weeks when school got out) I slept all the time. I was so tired I would get worn out by just doing laundry. I have a 6 week old now and though I'm still tired, I am not completly exuasted like I used to be. It will get better, and it's very worth it.
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• me too girl, i'm 32 weeks. it's best to nest a little at a time so you don't get overwhelmed. i had to move back in with my mom and i keep telling her she's interfering with my nesting, b/c i need help putting the crib together and getting things hung on the walls and such.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Do what you can and don't feel guilty for sleeping. Take advantage of anytime you can rest because once that baby comes you won't have much time to sleep. I was like you when I was pregnant, it was hard for me to finish anything. I managed to work full time and still get everything done in time. Don't stress and Congrats!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Have the baby! Sorry! My youngest is 7 weeks old. I was tired from weeks 7 to 13 and weeks 28 til the end. All i did was sit down and i was out. Sucked too, seeing as how a had 3 others here. It will be over soon. Congrats and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• ha girl i feel the same way i'm 30 weeks also last Saturday i tried cleanin my whole house and i ended up takin like 3-4 breaks cuz i got so tired. it usually takes me like an hour or two to clean a whole house. needless to say it took me a WHOLE lot longer then that lol
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009