What is the most embarassing thing your child has ever said in public?

When my ds and I were at storytime there was a little boy that was intrigued by the time. He kept pointing at the clock and saying " Momma momma there is the cock!" The mom was so embarassed she was red in the face.

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my oldest was 2 he was amazed by flags... unfortunately he was having difficulty with the "fl". Every time he'd see a flag he would loudly point it out - "Look! A fag!" DH and I avoided parades for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• When my dd was 13, she yelled out across a public pool. Mom, didn't you have an abortion?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My three year old was in the parking lot with me at my work, there were people standing everywhere and she tells me a joke(really loud too). "Knock knock" "who's there?" and she blurts "VAGINA!!!" then laughs richly. I wanted to die.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• PUSSY!!!! In the supermarket lmao

So me and my dh call it my lala now.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My son said "mommy look it's a nigger".
    I'm not racist but his grandpa is so i recoverd by saying "no son that's not tigger"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• This did not happen to me...but it is hilarious!

My brother was at a local grocery store with his two year old, they were standing in line waiting to checkout. My brother was looking at the magazines and not really paying attention. There was a young lady in a miniskirt in front of him.

Suddenly he hears the young lady gasp, he looks over and there is his son with his head up the lady's skirt. My brother grabs his son and just then little Cully yells out..." Where are her underwears daddy?"

The girl was so mortified she just ran out of the store without paying for her items.

The cashiers still laugh at them when they walk into that store.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My youngest was about 2, in a very busy store: "mommy, do you have a penis?" "no, sweetie, I'm a girl, I don't have a penis." "oh, you have a vagina!" There are days when I wonder why we taught this child to talk. He is now 4 and uses "delusional" correctly in a sentence.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "Mommy, did you toot?" (and yes, yes I had :P)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 9:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It wasn't my kid thank goodness, but today my daughter and I were out with a friend of ours and her 3 year old. We were sitting in McDonalds and had been having a very friendly conversation with a family in the booth beside ours. The dad was wearing a baseball cap turned backward, a baggy t-shirt and sagging shorts. I don't mean anything by this because I am as far from racist as it gets, but they were white. The dad had gotten up and went to the bathroom while the mom took the 2 daughters to the car. Her son looked at the two girls and said "Where's your black daddy?" I just about died of embarassment as did his mom. It was horrible. I don't know where he got it from.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My son went to daycare with a big black and blue mark across his chin:( It looked HORRIBLE! Everyone was asking him what happened and he told everyone that his daddy kicked him...Which was true, BUT what he forgot ot mention was daddy ACCIDENTLY kicked him when he was wrestling with him-my little boy got him in the groin and my husbands leg flew up and got him in the chin. I saw the whole thing...I had to explain to everyone in the daycare what actually happened. How embarrassing.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009