Fall Wardrobe

So, again, dd has outgrown her wardrobe and as we close in on fall, I am wondering: How many outfits do you intend to buy your toddler? What is your budget for the season? Do you thrift store, garage sale, buy new, or buy designer outfits?

Drewlove

Asked by Drewlove at 8:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• DH thinks I buy too many clothes for DD. I probably do.. How many outfits do you have on hand for your toddler?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I will buy new at inexpensive stores on sale, hopefully with a coupon. Old Navy, Target, The Children's Place...Macy's with a coupon for sure. DS 2.5 gets lots of hand me downs from friends, but DD4 doesn't so its all new for her. And boy has she grown since last year!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I buy what she needs when she needs it. If I'm short on onesies, I go buy some onesies (hopefully on sale). If she needs pants, I'll try and find sets with pants (hopefully on sale). I don't buy a wardrobe of cloths for that season. It's a waste of money because, yes, they grow out too fast. I get a lot of hand me downs from Grandma and her garagesaleing and her other older cousins. So like I said, if she needs something I will go buy it.
    If you don't have the luxury of hand me downs, then thrift shop, sale shop and clearance shop. At least till they get old enough to wear stuff for a year instead of MAYBE 3 months!! lol ;)
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 9:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• RARLY do I buy brand new. It isn't worth the cost when they will only wear it for one season!!! Once Upon a Child is amazing, and if you live in a nice town, the Good Will may have some nice things!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I usually get outfits from costco and target for 8-10 bucks for a top and bottom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009