what can I do for a brother?

his birthday is coming up, and I dont know if I should just get him a gift. or take him out somewhere. or throw him a party. he is a married man not a child. although sometomes one may wonder. ha ha ha.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 9:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• You could take him out to a club and play darts, shoot pool, just "hang" together for the evening. If that's not your style, maybe a ball game(football??) or something like that. What types of hobbies does he have? Does he like cars? Does he collect anything? Golf? You can set up a tee time for him and a friend and pay for it. You could even get a gift certificate to a restaurant for him and his wife to go out to dinner on his bday. Movie/Show tix in a card.

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

•  All of the above are great but one other thing I ALWAYS add is 10 or 20 dollors worth of Scratch Off Lottery tickets. Men love them

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009