Do you ever smile, just to smile? Or do you only do it if you are happy or in a great mood?

Do you need a reason to smile? Smile, it makes people wonder what you've been up to! he he

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I smile a lot so, people always think I'm up to something
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I smile when I am in a bad mood because it make me feel better. I also smile when DH is in a bad mood - some times it makes him crankier (haha) and sometimes he feels better. :)
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 9:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I normally just look neutral. Even if I am happy I will just be neutral. I may smile if something is funny or if I'm excited about something in the moment. But I don't go around just smiling just because. I always have a Real-time reason for smiling.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I WAKE UP WITH A SMILE AND I GO TO SLEEP WITH SMILE, SMILING IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL AND YOUR HEALTH.

Answer by older at 9:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I love to smile .. A smile goes a long way ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I do not smile much. I am like SylviaNCali.

Answer by louise2 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I will smile at people to be polite or if someone smiles at me. But other than that, I am not the smile type. Not for any reason really, i just don't show expression often. Unless I happen to be drunk, then Im all smiles from ear to ear...which doesn't happen often.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 9:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• smilesimple smileI'm smiling now, I smile because I agree ,it's good for the soul and your health,and smiling can change the outlook on alot of things. Also,smiling keep the wrinkles away.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Lately only my dd can make me smile...
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Smiling is part of my job, I work with the public. But I also smile when I shop, for example. If I make eye-contact with another woman or with an elderly person, in particular- such as when we pass in a grocery store aisle. I don't want men to get the wrong idea, but I may smile politely at them, too. One time a lady approached me in the grocery store and thanked me for smiling at her. She'd had a rough day, and my smiling made her feel better. I thought that was nice for her to tell me.

Answer by Bmat at 9:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009