how do I get rid of this?

there is a little banner at the bottom of my cafemom page for Microsoft office stories it is annoying how do I get rid of it?

TIA
~Linda

Lindles

Asked by Lindles at 9:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you mean the one with the chat update? idk but if you find out how to get rid of the adds let me know lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Near the top of the page on the right it says Privacy-Settings. Click that.

Then log in again.

Then click Privacy and Settings in the left hand column.

Then scroll down to Show CafeMom Instant Messenger and click what you prefer.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The one I'm talking about is on the bottom left of the page the chat window doesn't bother me thats every place you go now face book, my space and I'm sure theres more.

First there was a banner about Microsoft then I left CM and came back and it changed to a car ask if you want some kind of info on it, how annoying right at this moment it says share page bet we can't even get rid of it either....sigh!!!
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 10:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Sounds like you probably have a virus/malware/etc because that should not be happening. Have you run a check on your computer lately?
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have the same thing for microsoft. I bet it is another ad. So no I don't think you can get rid of it.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 1:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i have it to its just a little sign on the bottom left i just ignore it,but it can be annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!
    apriljoy37

Answer by apriljoy37 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009