I just want to end it.

Is there such a thing as mildly bi-polar? I am really good somedays. I have energy, I am happy, and all that. Then sure enough, days later, I am down in the dumps, hurting. To the point where I think about ending my life. I don't spend money out of control, I don't sleep around, or anything like that. So could it still be considered bi polar? Depressed? Just life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• i think so.. not sure but im sure there are levels to all things really
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Could be. I think you already know that people are going to tell you that you need to seek help. If you are hitting rock bottom so hard that you feel like killing yourself, you do need some type of intervention.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• 1-800-784-2433 is the suicide hotline. You should call if if you have thoughts of suicide. Please get checked out by your doctor, it could be hormonal or some other disorder, including bipolar. (I am not in the medical field, this is just an opinion.)

Answer by Bmat at 10:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It could be several different types of imbalances. You may just have manic depression not necessarily bi polar. Get help, it can be very consuming and ruin your life.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think you have some type of manic depression or mental instability and bipolar can vary in degrees. Sorry you're having these troubles. it could be you just need to try a few different antidepressants and it'll make a world of difference.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• there are different degrees of bipolar disorder. yes it could be mild depression. but it could also be general anxiety disorder that is what i have . but you must see a dr. a couple,to be diagonised. but wanting to hurt yourself is not 'normal'.ups and downs yes. some depression yes. but please see a doctor.
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009