weird!

I'm 36 weeks and 5 days and I just started feeling this sort of buzzing sensation down below. any ideas hat it might be? baby readjusted herself but for a few moments after i was feeling this gurgling or buzzing? hey there it is again????

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you feeling the gurgling/buzzing/ like your belly is poping popcorn in your upper right rib?? if so i have started the same thing, and i am 34 weeks.. if you find anything out let me know.. thanks.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• hmmm...not exactly like that. it's lower and it's just gurgling, but it may be the position she's in bc my sciatic is sore. she's gotta be running out of room. i'll keep you posted if i get any solid answers. : )
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I feel like a buzzing feeling like at the bottom of my stomach I have no idea what it is. I'm 36 weeks and i feel at random times. It is very weird i haven't been to the doctor yet but i might ask when i go lol.. but it's a little hard to explain that to someone
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009