Period Problem?

Ok, so early this morning Dh and I had sex (sorry,TMI) and when we finished the words "birth control" popped in my head. I looked in my pack and had not taken one since Wednesday; I was on Thursday's pill. So, I took Thursday's, Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's pill at one time, because I was scared. That was probably stupid, but it didn't kill me, so oh well. Then I go to the bathroom and I was bleeding; not a lot, but enough to notice. At first I thought I was just starting my period, but I didn't know. Then later today I started bleeding some more; somewhat heavier than at first, but still not a lot. So, I put in a tampon around 3 and took it out around 8 and there was hardly any blood. My question is what is wrong? I was supposed to start my period on Wednesday, because that would have been the day I took my 3rd "green pill." So, am I bleeding because I missed pills? I couldn't be pregnant, could I?

kaeleighalexis

Asked by kaeleighalexis at 10:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh hun you're gonna be bashed for this one, yes kinda of not the best of ideas to take all of the pills at once, REMEBER ONCE A DAY I wish I could give advice but the only thing I can say is wait a couple of weeks and take a test, then go to a doctor, tell him EVERYTHING!! GL!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009