i am kind interested in joining a local 'swingers" club with my hubby if youk now what i mean, but i am scared my kids will be upset. What should i do?

i need some spice and i talked to my husband he does also. I just need to know that my kids will be ok with this.

lovelylinda32

Asked by lovelylinda32 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• TROLL ALERT!
    This is the same chick who was looking for ways to cheat on her husband last night. TROLL ALERT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you don't think the kids will be ok, then don't do it.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• get ready to BE BASHED HARDCORE.. i got called a slut a whore all that because im bisexual and swing, so be prepared for LOTS OF HATE www.swingerslifestyle.com is a great site, how old are your kids i know many older adults that do it and their children dont even know
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• First off I don't think this is a real question. Second if by chance it is, NO don't tell your kids, that would confuse the hell out of them. Not to mention be wrong on a million different levels. JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Sounds like a troll to me. Not to mention, do people TELL their kids they are swingers? That seems pretty strange to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• a question on how to cheat on your hubby..really u need tips on how wow lol
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You could always divorce, that adds plenty of spice to your life.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you are doing something that you are ashamed of or are worried that your kids would be uncomfortable with, then that is a sign you shouldn't be doing it. I am all for sexual liberation, but if it gets to the point that you can't tell your kids, then it has gone too far.
    Besides, how would your kids even know? I can tell you that My kids know NOTHING about me sex life, because I don't practice it in front of them.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Keep in mind that the bodies you will be playing with have hearts and minds in them.

Communication between two mature adults is complex enough, considering personal points of view, different histories and independent needs. Adding one more body to the mix dramatically increases the opportunities to miscommunicate, misunderstand, misinterpret and get your feelings hurt.

I know it's possible to love a large number of people, but it takes tremendous maturity and grace to stand by when a romantic love falls in love with another adult, with needs and preferences and agendas that make no reference to yours.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• This is tough, but if it were me, I would find other ways to satisfy him in the bedroom. Why go through extremes, especially if it affect your kids. Some men are hard to please, most aren't, so you be the judge of this one.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 3:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009