Im tired of feeling like crap!

Im 36wks 3d an for the past week ive felt like crap! Every time i eat i feel like i have to throw up sometimes i end up throwing up! I have no energy at all im tired all the time! Plus im not sleeping at night because of peein every hour an leg cramps! I dont have any time to relax during the day because i have a 3 an a 5 year old! Anyone else feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not now- but have several times when preggo--- easier said than deon- but try to enjoy it you are ALMOST done baking :)... congrats!

i have a 5 ,4,2 and 5 mo old so i know what you mean about tired (and when preggo it takes a tole)....
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Is it your prenatal making you sick?
    Do you get any alone time?
    Can you take them for walks for fresh air & distractions?
    Or the pool where you can stretch and float (ahh!) and they can get their ya-yas out?
    There are many things you can do if alone, but with the kids, uhhgh, hard.
    Exercising them gives you more energy, too.
    Be sure you're getting PLENTY of water & healthy foods. And enough rest! (yah, right...)
    Are you getting sufficient nutrients, protein, how's your iron??
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You're almost there!!! And I'm still tired!!! One tip if some offers to help LET THEM!! Keep your chin up momma!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• oh, magnesium~ bananas can help with the leg cramps, not sleeping, too.

Try a night light in the bathroom and don't bother flushing... just stumble in & out without waking yourself too much. Easier to get back to sleep.

Reduce water intake before bed and REALLY increase the first part of the day.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Ahhh yes! I'm 38 weeks and feel the same...I have no advice..just sympathy. Hang in there!
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am 33 weeks and going through the same EXACT thing. I also have a adventurous 17 month old too. So yeah being pregnant and running after a little is exhausting...
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009