When is "Oh poor me" Kate Gosselin scheduled to be on The View?

And will you be tuning in? I won't. Go check out the View's message boards. There are a lot of pissed off women speaking out against having her on the show.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• I won't watch "The View", but I must weight in here. My whole family used to LOVE this show, and Jon, he seemed like such a good dad and husband. I guess that myth is busted. Kate is not a good mom, and her kids aren't amazing. Maddie and Kara are spoiled brats, and the younger ones, while cute, cry and whine all the time. I think Kate continues this show for the money and fame, and as one of the other posters said, it is our fault that this family is even famous.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Why are people against having her on the show? And why are you? What did she do that was so wrong? Wore the pants in the relationship? Bossed her Husband around? That doesn't give him the right to cheat on her and leave and be with who ever. She still is a good Mom who has amazing kids and they are that way because of BOTH of them! Maybe they were both wrong in starting the TV show and putting the kids in the spot light but she can't be blamed for everything just because people don't like her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Um.....why do you care if you're not going to be watching?!?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i love kate. shes so awesome. shes a good mom and she was a good wife. jon didnt mind her bossing him around until he got famous. leave kate alone, shes great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• OP

They are pissed because she's no role model. She's not even a celebrity. What could she possibly contribute to the conversation, besides exploiting children for money? Or treating your husband like crap? She and Jon need to fade from the spotlight, and putting her on the View puts her INTO the spotlight. Where will her kids be while she's taping the show? With another babysitter? Where were they while she was going on Larry King and the Today show, and doing interviews for magazines, putting her family's personal business out there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The same pissed of women that are speaking out against her are going to tune in, if they are taking time out of there day to write something negative about her, then you know they will tune in cuz people love to hate her, besides it's not just all Kate,  John is just as much at fault in that marriage as she is, at least she is taking care of there kids and all he is doing is being an attention whore.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• IMO they are both at fault for the mess. You don't decide to be implanted and keep all of those children, offered a show and then throw the marriage away for nothing. I think some people are addicted to drama. Things were going to smooth, money was rolling in, they could afford nannies etc, got bored and started fooling around. It's sad. I will watch her, she will again make an idiot of herself and exploit her kids once again. I never watched one episode of the show and feel like I did. It's funny when ratings drop and then all of a sudden boom, something bad happens and then they go up again,lol... We are all to blame for their fame.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think she is scheduled to be on the 12th and 13th of September. Not sure about that. Was watching HLN the other day and it was the wee hours of the morning and nothing else was on when I saw that while channel surfing so my memory is fuzzy.

I think Kate needs to stop playing the poor me card. Maybe if she wasn't so darn bossy and stopped treating him like a child he might not of strayed. She drove ME nuts. I'm not a fan of the show, although lately because of the divorce drama I've tuned in a bit more, I think if anything those two should have tried some sort of counseling or one of those stupid producers should have realized that with children involved they should forget about ratings and save the family. Yeah, infidelity brings in ratings and sponsors but I don't think that constitutes ruining the lives of innocent children who can't choose whether or not their personal lives are exploited across the airwaves.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• that lady is so FAKE I cant stand her she probly doesnt even like kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think the show is such a snooooze. Especially now. Before I would laugh at how her and Jon interacted. he was such a wimp. She was such a meanie. haha but now its all about the kids going places. and they are older. its not even that cute bc the 8 year olds are freakin annoying n who wants to see Kate walk around an old ship with her sons. Yeah, they are adorable but so is my son...it just doesnt have that WOW factor that it did when they were babies n it was so unmanageable looking. Now its very dry and old. Even with the drama. That divorce drama has been so rung dry in the press that we dont need to know anything more. Its obvious. Jons a goon n Kate has to now do double duty for her children. I see why she wants to still have the show, she wants to do all these press things, bc its MONEY. Whether or not it will go to her children, thats another story. She hasnt done anything besides this for years..
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009