You know that last scene in Devil Wears Prada...

where Miranda is at the award dinner and gets up on stage causing Andy to quit...what the hell is going on? This is the first time I have seen this movie (I know I know, I live under a rock) and maybe I just wasnt paying enough attention, but could someone please explain to me what the big decietful scandel is? I just dont get it, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• The gay fashion designer guy and the guy that Andi sleeps with both think that they are getting a promotion to work with James Holt (the black) guy and that Miranda is going to be fired and replaced by the French chick. Well, it ends up where the French chick gets the promotion to work with James Holt ans the fashion guy and writer get screwed. Andi is upset that Miranda betrays both of them and quits. I love this movie!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• He thought that he was going to get the promotion, and she gave it to somebody else. She used him.

Answer by Bmat at 10:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Ah okay. thank you so much
    op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yeah, Miranda used what's his name and led him on, letting him think he was going to get a big fancy new job or something, then she gave it to someone else. Don't feel bad about not seeing it, I just saw it like 3 days ago.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009