where is a cheap place to buy maternity wedding dresses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I honestly have never heard of that before, I have always assumed that you had to buy a bigger dress to fit your belly, and have the rest of it altered to fit.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Go straight at the stop sign and make a left into the trailor park!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• thanks b**ch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Anon 11:15, that was completely rude and uncalled for.
    Anonymous

OMG, I'm so sorry. I meant a right into the trailor park!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Just cut a big hole out of a regular dress. It will be sexy and maybe you can paint your stomach white! Oh wait....you probably shouldn't even wear white, you know being knocked up and all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• LOL. It was funny.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• agh ppl r soo annoying & rude, i would google it or contact a davids bridal/bridal shop in your area i'm sure they would have a better answer than sum of these girls! i hope u have a wonderful day congrats on ur baby & wedding! =
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I would just look for a pretty maternity dress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Wow. Some people are just full of tact and kindness these days. Now seriously, anon who has a lot of crap to say, it must be nice to be so much better than other people and to have never made a mistake. What's that like??

Now, to answer your question.... I've never heard of a place to buy a maternity wedding gown but I'm sure they're available. However, depending on how far along you are/ will be look for a regular dress in a bigger size than normal and have it altered. If I were you, I'd look for an empire waist line. You know, where the waist line is right under the bust and just flows out from there? That's "empire" right? Anyway, sometimes those look a little maternity on some women anyway. Hope that helps.
    rachel92782

Answer by rachel92782 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009