How did you choose your email address?

I am trying to come up with a new one semi-proffessional but also not boring.

Emschick38

Asked by Emschick38 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's my first and last name.... lol.
    I couldn't think of anything, so I gave up.
    Not too many people with my first and last name, so... wiN!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Mine is my name. I wanted one that was professional for my resume. I didn't feel like having multiples, so its the only one I use.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Mine is the same as my CM name, it's mine and my daughter's names.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Well, I have a few. I still have my college one that was given to me, I have one from when I was younger that I just used a nickname and my grad year for, and I have 2 that are my nick name (Rach) and my last name (one is my maiden name and one my married)...oh, and we have a family one that I used our last name for...our last name is Klaus, so I went with klaushouse, ROFL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My son...not his name though but things that are about him :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I also went with last name_first name. Boring, but easy to remember AND semi-professional. With that in mind, I want to tell a funny snippet that reinforces the need for that semi-professional name. The company I worked for needed to hire a new receptionist and we were going through applications. One of the applicants listed her email address as "BigTittyBabe@...". Needless to say, they decided she didn't fit the level of professionalism the company required.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 12:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Mine is My name and Hubbys with the number 4 in between them. He made it up, some think it's sweet,lol I'm just not good at thinking of them.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Mine is based on a nickname one of the townsfolk gave me when I moved into town. It stuck. Even my mother calls me dorothy!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 12:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• DONT pick mine. its totally unprofessional, but funny.
    dixie_normous69@live

like dic*s enormous. yeah, i tried making that my SN for CM but they deleted my account!! hahaha

dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Alternatively, you can use your name and job title in some combination. Like EmsRetail or whatever.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009