what do u wear to the grocery store?

hm??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i wear what i have on, i usually wear jeans and a top. i'm not our to impress the cashiers, and i'm just about positive they won't be offended if i don't dress up for them.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• jeans or a skirt and a nice shirt .. never wanna be caught looking homely never know who you will run into!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Jeans and a polo if I'm coming from home (or sweater in the winter) and if I'm coming from work, slacks and a top or sweater.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• jeans and a tshirt. ive got no one to impress, sometimes ill go in a pair of sweat pants and tshirt if im stopping on my way to the beach or something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• nothing. I like being naked
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am 8 months pregnant and just went to the store to pick up milk for my dd and I wore sweats and a tank top
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• depending on the weather some sort of casual outfit. Usually jean and a tank top or shorts and tank top. If it's cold more layers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• A nice pair of casual pants and a t-shirt or nice blouse or sweater in the winter. I do not wear jeans.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 10:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Clothes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yeah I get say I get all snazzed up for the grocery store. It's the grocery store. I will wear whatever I have on, even if it's my pajamas.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009