CAN MY BABY DIE INSIDE OF ME AND ME NOT KNOW IT

IM A YOUNG MOM AND THIS IS MY FRIST BABY AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING

LIONEST

Asked by LIONEST at 11:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is something going on that makes you think the baby may have? You should call your OB if this is the case.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 11:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Try not to worry, take care of yourself and make healthy choices for you and your unborn baby. Good Luck and Congratulations!

Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 11:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It could but try and focus on positive things. As long as you are trying to be as healthy as possible, there's nothing you can do to aviod something inevitable. if it makes you feel better, when you get far enough along, invest in a bebe sounds fetal moniter. That way you can check out his or her little heartbeat whenever you want. They have them at WalMart for $20. Goodluck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I have to disagree about the Bebe Sounds monitor. With my first, I bought one. It ended up freaking me out because it is junk and if you can't find the heartbeat you panic even more.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 12:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• That is not something you need to worry about, soooo rare. But possible.

I bet you have a lot of questions. Do you have any pregnancy books or a birth class? Someone to help you as these things come up? The internet can help, too.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• It is possible, but don't worry about bad things. Focus on the coming months and the wonderful things you will be able to experience.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes, it can happen. Although its rare. Try not to think about it. If you think something is wrong call your doctor. Thats what he is there for.
    StarMommy06

Answer by StarMommy06 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009