My son has gone thru sick spells since he was 3 months old.

he turns a whiteish yellow in color, gets dark bags under his eyes and then pukes like crazy. he pukes yellow and green and gets really limp and acts unconscience but he is awake. he has been hospitalized 3 times and its happend atleast 15 times.

rustyns08mommy

Asked by rustyns08mommy at 12:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• Sorry. I do this from my phone and it will only let me type so much. But pedialite seems to help clear this up...It just happens out of nowhere and just seems to clear up like nothing happend. At the hopital they say his blood work gets crazy.
    rustyns08mommy

Answer by rustyns08mommy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• They never say what is wrong with him. They only say maybe its a virus but he never has a fever when this happens. They never run any test on him to see what it is...they act like its no big deal. Does anyone have any suggestions on whats causing this?
    rustyns08mommy

Answer by rustyns08mommy at 12:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Has he been checked out for seizures? I would get a referral to a neurologist.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You need to push for tests. You need answers. You're getting the brush-off, and by continuing to go to the same place, you're allowing them to roll over you. Go to a bigger hospital, a children's hospital. Demand tests and answers. Your poor child could have something seriously wrong - I hope to God not, but you never know! Don't stop pushing for answers til someone tells you what's going on - and keep pushing for more opinions just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2009