Friends...Two Part Question.

Long story very short.
My friend and I clashed - and I told her I would like a break, because I love her and I don't want my pregnancy hormones and our general irritation to come in the way of a friendship right now. I just needed cooling off time. She understood... or so I thought.
The next day, she called. She left a voice mail wanting me to come over and I called her back, explaining that I still would like that break for a few days, and I promise, I will call her back.
Well, a lot of things started coming up, it was just one thing after another - and I couldn't call her, but I sent her a quick email. (She's one of those chatters, who just.. talks about anything and everything, and I really was busy, but I didn't want her to think I forgot her.)
Well, she keeps calling. Every day.
And I am now to the point where, this break hasn't helped. I'm feeling even more annoyed.
What do you suggest?
CONT...

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 12:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I’m not the type to get along with “clingers.” I value my independence as well as give it out freely as well – if they want it, or I see they need it, etc. So, when people push at me and come at me head-on, it actually turns me off on them. Especially if I’ve explained the situation. Anyone else like this?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009