What was I thinking?

I completely forgot to turn off the water to my garden. It has been running for almost three hours. UGH. I know I flooded the alley and maybe the patio downstairs a little. I am sure it didn't hurt anything downstairs. I just completely forgot about it. Damn!
Have you have any complete brain farts lately?

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 12:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• After it rained for 2 days this past January the sun came out in full force! Well the heat of the sun with the wet roof equaled steam coming off of my roof. I know this to be a fact! but because I was sick with the flu for 2 days and just felt out of the loop, I proceeded to have what I felt to be a heart attackand called 911. Even after I told them "Oh nevermind, my brother is showing me all the roofs on the street have steam", they had an obligation to show up. Needless to say they laughed their asses off as they walked back to their truck and I overheard them imitating my voice. BIG BRAIN FART and major embarrassment! :mental note: take the nice firemen a tray of brownies for Thanksgiving and then let them know I heard them!!!!!!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant and now, three years later, I still have no recall at all.
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 12:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I left my keys in the car running then went in a store and freaked out because I couldn't find my keys. Man what a moron! I felt dumb for months afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was gonna write something but got side tracked and had a brain fart of what I was gonna write-sorry =-}
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009