If you could tell your teenage self one thing what would it be?

I was just looking back at pictures...

Trivial---I'd tell myself to either dye my hair professionally or not bother because that box hair dye I was using looked ridiculous and wasn't fooling anyone!

Serious--- I'd tell myself not to date a 21 year old boy when I was 16.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell myself that " he isnt worth it he will break your heart and rip your self confidence to shreads" then agian now that i think about it maybe i wouldnt, i might not turn out to be the strong woman i am now.

so i guess i would tell myself to take school more seriously and that no matter what i think other people think of me i was wrong that they all think better of me then i think they do. (gotta love the fact that people tell you years later you were too hard on yourself lol)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'd tell myself not to take the love I have for granted and to be thankful every day for everyone who made it possible.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would say "Have more faith in yourself". It took me years to get to that point and a lot of being treated like crap. At least now I am strong enough and believe in myself well enough to live a happy life.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• To stay far far far away from Jeff *********
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• To stay far far far far far away from Bryan!!! I like your response Mrs.Owen86 lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would tell myself to stay away from stupid losers who had no job, and used and abused. Now I know better. I also would have told myself (although I wasn't a teen at the time) NOT to date a man who already had children. Too much drama.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 1:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• To lighten up! And I would also tell myself not to let Ryan's teasing bother you, and don't worry about the fact that he made out with you and then never mentioned it again, because you'll end up marrying him, and he's pretty great! : )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• To realize that i was pretty and skinny and there was nothing wrong with me. Wear your bikini with confidence! I was a size 3 and convinced i was a whale! Haha now after a baby and a husband i'm a lot bigger than that and would kill to have that body back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Never speak to Karla H. That dumbass ruined my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

•  OMG Anon, Me tooo. SO insecure, I was a beautiful and thin teen but I was afraid to open my mouth unless I was drinking. Now I would KILL for that look and now I've been in AA for 23yrs. OH, And NOT to get MARRIED FOUR TIMES.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009