how do you...?

Get your alone mommy time and feel refreshed?

mrsjonzy

Asked by mrsjonzy at 1:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha work.. lol
    working ismy alone time and i treasure it haha pathetic i know...
    but at home?

i usually take a nice bath and relax in there, drink some tea and read a book and slip into bed.. :) Mmm nice!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• go to the grocery alone, take a bath, walk the dog, etc...
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If my hubby is not deployed, I take the dog out for walks by myself in the evenings (only when I'm stressed out). I also read after my little one is in bed, however, hubby will be deploying soon and I'll have to change up which books I read (can't do murder mysteries when he's gone!).
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• well right now while Jeffs gone..alone time is after 745 when Collins asleep...but when Jeff gets back I'm gonna start going to get pedicures and finding friends to go to the mall or whatnot with me. I kinda thought about getting a babysitter next week when that new sandra bullock movie comes out...i love going to the movies!! I go to the crybaby movies with Collin sometimes when there is something I like on and thats fun even tho he's with me its cool to see a movie and not have to stress if he cries. Also while he's deployed we go out to eat at nice resturaunts sometimes..luckily Collins really good when we eat out. Another thing while Jeffs gone is I'll plug in my ipod and take Collin for a walk..its peaceful and its just me and my music and he enjoys it too. Hmm other than that I really don't know what I'll do to be alone when he's back.
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 2:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Take a bath. (Or very rarely go shopping or get my hair done.)
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:42 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Either when I'm at work, or I stay up late at night.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Wait for the kids to go to bed. And then get up an hour (at least) befor them. I make sure to have 2 cups of coffee before they get up to match their energy
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009