am i wrong for this?

lol i do not wanna be acting like an old lady at my upstairs neighbors but i can hear my bedroom walls screeching every time they have sex i hate ruining their moment by pounding on the ceiling every time they are being too noisy, but that is not it, they are always playing loud Mexican music and seems like they are always nailing stuff together, right now they don't let me sleep because even if it is not that loud they are playing music and screeching my walls, i hate being the party pooper and its nothing against them, its just their disturbances all the time and i don't know what to do about this without being mean! has anyone been through this ? did you tell them something? told the office manager or called the police ? calling the police for this i think it might be just beyond bitchy but i need to hear stories to get an idea on what to do! thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I had this happen it was college boys living above us ERRRRRRRRR i had a newborn and a 3 y/o and omg my husband tried talking with them and it worked till they figured out his work schedule and i could hear them having sex i swear its annoying when you have just had a baby to hear it right above your babies room, they would wrestle have wild parties. I called the office manager many times. we finally gave up and moved into a house it was only $50 more per month and i had peace and quiet.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:03 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If it's disturbing you you need to either tell them to keep it down or complain to management. You are paying to live there just as much as they are and the freedom that allows them to play loud music at any time during the night is also the freedom that allows you to enjoy a peaceful nights sleep if you want. Maybe i'm just a bitch but i'd go to them and ask them nicely to keep it down and if they still continue to be loud i'd go straight to management. If they don't do anything call the cops.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes but i can't call management right now it is 11:06 here in AZ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• 3 ring circus i think it is annoying and disturbing to hear and know when your neighbors are having sex any time even if i didn't have my newborn, nobody wants to know that =$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• its ok we all have sex but im downstairs and i will not make any noise,that is so nasty and disrespectful towards others,if they have no shame letting you know when they are having fun and they can look at you in the face then why should you?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• OMG what was he doing in your patio?that's scary
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• People have sex. I don't see anything wrong with having sex in your house whenever the mood strikes.
    If my neighbors do not like it then they are welcome to turn up the tv or radio until we are done. This country is too damn uptight about sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Do you have security in your complex? I have lived in apartments that do and you could call them to come out and they will give a report to the management. They will even come out and talk to them and it helps having someone else who hears it. The best you can do is keep letting management know.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• anon 15 I dont want my children hearing you have sex, but thanks anyway. I'm not uptight about it but I truly wouldnt want my kids learning about it with a live soundtrack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes anon :16 of course every one has sex, but would you turn loud music or a loud tv when your newborn is sleeping?, and they are making the noise where my babies room is, i think sex is a way of loving your SO but come on i think there is limits as whether we let everyone know you are doing it, that is what i call disturbing here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2009