When is enough.......... enough?

What did it take for you to get the strength to walk away from your ex besides cheating being one of thoughs reasons? I don't think I am strong enough to leave. My husband isn't being a man and thinks his unemployment fixes everything! There is a lot more problems than that though!! My reasons for not leaving is no job, no car, no money, and no where to go!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Those** sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am in a similar situation. Only I do have a job and all the other stuff. Nothing is worth the unhappiness and heartache, I don't think. If you leaving means your child will no longer have a home or food then you gotta stay, but if you have any other alternative - GET OUT. We only get one life and being sad isn't how it is supposed to be. I am now struggling to keep my man away. He has driven our relationship to the point of no return. I have been told that a happy mom is a happy baby, and this is so so true. I feel for you girlfriend, I truly do. Keep your head up and sanity. When you are feeling low, look at your beautiful child and remember they are all that matters now. So you gotta do what is right for them. REMEMBER - HAPPY MOM = HAPPY BABY ALWAYS!! Have strength and believe in God, He will guide you through. I will be thinking of you and I will pray for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Everything is a process. Just as it took you this long to put up with him, it will take you a while to get your life together and leave. It may take months, it may take years. But you must make up your mind now and constantly work towards that goal. First and foremost, get a job. If you have no one to care for your baby, then find a friend who is willing to work with you regarding schedules and maybe you can take care of her child when she is at work and vice versa. Once you have a job, everything should gradually work out, like having money and getting a car. As far as having nowhere to go, you can look up craigslist and possibly find another single mommy and rent an apartment together so that it is cheaper. Also, renting a room out of a home would be cheaper than an apartment. You may be able to do some light housekeeping to lessen the monthly rent. Stay clear of living with men, or party moms. -continued
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• -cont ... and your goal is always the safety of you and your child, not only physically but emotionally as well. Being dependant on a man is the worst thing a woman can do for herself and her child, and I'm sorry you are in that predicament now, but you now have the opportunity to make it right. Keep your strength and always remember that you are worth more than what you are receiving at this point in your life, no matter what ANYONE tells you. The fact that you are a mother is proof that you are worth more than gold!!! Your child needs you to be strong. Don't let him/her down. Pray, and God will give you what you need to succeed in life and to make your dreams a reality. God Bless you and your child/children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

•  When is Enough....Enough ?      RIGHT NOW!!!  If your waiting for the Absolute PERFECT TIME, With ENOUGH MONEY, Mom you can become ANOTHER STATISIC. Murdered by the Man she LOVES. I went to LEGAL AID and even Got A Restraining order Against him. Boy did THAT piss him off B/C he KNEW that I was regaining My SELF RESPECT.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2009